This weekend I managed to get the last of the decaling, panel-lining, and most of the top-coating done. As I was ready to assemble the head, I realized that I had lost a piece! Komatta na! I looked all around my work area, but found nothing. So I moved my desk and shelves, and still found nothing.
So I resigned myself to making one from scratch. It didn't turn out too badly, but after assembling the head, the face doesn't quite look symmetrical.
It may haunt me til the day I die.
Also compled the fin funnels. These will go on after I do the final top coat on the chest and head.
I didn't do a full test-build of the Hi-Nu before starting modifications. I didn't realize how tall this kit is. And I made it even taller!
Next update should be the final completed shots. Then off to SGBP!