These, too, turned out as I hoped they would. I sprayed the Gloss Aluminum on the joints, micro-masked (once again!) and then sprayed the German Gray. Some touch up was required but now they look somewhat like moving pistons and resemble the movable pieces on the arm and legs. I will save the 'punch-you-in-the-face' fist photograph for the photo shoot upon its completion.
The handles were painted in Gloss Aluminum, German Gray, and Gun Metal, just like the rifle was (and the Bazooka will be). The yellow transparent parts were painted over with Clear Orange to darken them up a bit.
Sorry for the lack of cool postures. It was some effort just to make this guy stand up by himself as I didn't 'snap' everything into play when I assembled it. I don't want to move him too much because the German Gray seems to come off fairly easily if I handle it too much with my sweaty hands. The 'wings' are still drying at home before decaling so they aren't making an appearance either. Most of these details will be covered up by the armour, but I still am glad I did it.