Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Arms and shields, etc.
Assembly of the arms was pretty enjoyable. I coloured the pistons inside the arms as I did with the legs. You can actually see part of the piston, behind the elbow when you bend the arm. The hands were a little more difficult as the pieces were fairly small. Two pieces make up one finger! I was very careful applying the dry transfer decals because I messed up with them on the Shin Musha Gundam. They turned out pretty well. Also, this was my first time in about 20 years to attempt a wet transfer decal. It turned out alright, but I don't have any kind of decal sealer so it had wrinkles. Being a little bit of a perfectionist I used my knife to scrape it off.